Flexline Traveling Clamp
- 8 different clamping elements, 4 different T-slots
- 3 different travel lengths
- drive motor and die position monitor attachable on left or right
- easy to service, easily exchangeable modular assemblies ensure high availability of parts
- technical arrangement and finished drawing in just a few minutes
- no need for die standardization (width and depth)
Try our NEW Die Lifter Configurator!
*customized versions not in stock
The electric motor driven chain moves the clamping element automatically from the parking position to the clamping position and back. The T-slot of the machine serves as the guide for the drive chain and clamping element. The drive chain also houses the hydraulic and electric lines for the clamping element.
Contact Roemheld if interested – 1-800-827-2526
|Document Title||Language||File Type|
Electric interface; Hydraulic interface; Motor on right; Monitoring of die position S2 left; Monitoring of die position S2 right