Flexline Traveling Clamp
- 8 different clamping elements, 4 different T-slots
- 3 different travel lengths/li>
- drive motor and die position monitor attachable on left or right
- easy to service, easily exchangeable modular assemblies ensure high availability of parts
- technical arrangement and finished drawing in just a few minutes
- no need for die standardization (width and depth)
Try our NEW Die Lifter Configurator!
*customized versions not in stock
The electric motor driven chain moves the clamping element automatically from the parking position to the clamping position and back. The T-slot of the machine serves as the guide for the drive chain and clamping element. The drive chain also houses the hydraulic and electric lines for the clamping element.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|
Electric interface; Hydraulic interface; Motor on right; Monitoring of die position S2 left; Monitoring of die position S2 right