Rotating and Tilting Manipulator
- tilting (0…90°) and rotating (continuously) products of any shape around their centre of gravity!
- ergonomic, space-saving and efficient handling of the component
- low space requirement for integration in existing work/assembly areas
- mobile and tilt resistant by movement and positioning of the workpiece near its centre of gravity
- lowest drive performance of the low-noise electric drives (230V)
- stable working/assembly positions by holding brakes
- very clean operation – no leakages
- drastic working / assembly time reduction
- reduction of handling accidents resulting in costly downtimes
- increased motivation of employees
- integration in line and cycle assembly processes is possible (Industry 4.0)
Centrick is an innovative manipulator for optimum positioning workpieces in up to 3 axis. Two basic versions are available; A500 and A2000 for loads up to 500 kg or 2000 kg. The 90° tilting function is a standard feature, the rotating and lifting function can be optionally selected.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|