Mtecs on Machines without Crossbeam
- Freely selectable geometry
- As an option with integral heating
- Heating control using the press controls
- Two-layer insulation toward the machine bed
- Uncomplicated and easy installation
The magnetic clamping systems may be universally used and are very flexible in terms of design. Horizontal and vertical installation in machines with or without cross beam, with integral heating or fitted to existing heating plates.
Dies for the production of O-rings are mostly flat, and their rigidity is, in most cases, clearly enhanced when using magnetic plates. The penetration depth is only 15 – 20 mm (.59-.79 inches).
Brushes or metal inserts are not impaired by the magnetic field.