Swivel and Pull Clamping Element
- clamping stroke up to 15 mm, which means high adaptability to varying heights of clamping edges
- position monitoring and an automatic cycle ensure high operational reliability
- central operation of all clamping elements
- variable length of tie rod
- shock-resistant up to a max. ram acceleration of 12 g
- suitable for retrofit and for installation in original equipment
The rotation of the motor is converted into a swiveling movement and a stroke of the tie rod, by the exspine gear and the lead screw. For clamping, the tie rod is swiveled 90°, starting at the unclamping position, and then pulled towards the specific clamping position. The clamping force, and the clamping and unclamping positions, are monitored by inductive proximity switches. The clamping force is maintained by self-locking.
Electromechanical swivel and pull clamping elements mounted on a transfer press.