for vertical or horizontal clamping positions
- pneumatic self-cleaning system
- central locking system protects against refuse
- 20 kN draw in force, vibration damping permanent draw in system and fail-safe spring activated force
- high operational safety during automatic processing
- special clamping geometry provides no-tilt handling even if the weight distribution is unfavorable.
View Size Chart
In automated systems, reliable system components are essential. While setting up CNC machines, the refuse factor often prohibits safe processing and handling. The central locking provided on the patented STARK clamping device, SPEEDY Sweeper 2000 effectively protects the clamping mechanism against refuse. In addition, the mounts and the central locking are cleaned with blow off nozzles making automatic, accurately repeatable zero point mounting possible.
- Upon request, media ducts can be integrated in the SPEEDY Sweeper 2000 , allowing media to flow through the clamping devices. This technology permits controlling the swivelling mounts or machine vices with the machine control unit.
- The autonomous SPEEDY Sweeper multiple coupling can be equipped with up to 8 media ducts with nominal width 5. The ensuing coupling force is bridged by the integrated, double action, hydraulic clamping cylinder.
- As a surface check the air escaping from the blow off nozzles can be controlled by a differential pressure switch.
- As a clamping check the mounting system can also be controlled with an additional camshaft controller or remotely.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|