clamp mechanically / release pneumatically
- powerful and secure clamping is ensured at all times
- in an endurance test over 3 million clamping cycles tested, full functionality even under extreme conditions.
- functions reliably in any installation position
- very short clamping and release time – 0.2sec
- high retention force, enormous power density
- maintenance-free, designed for large number of load changes (> 2 million in continuous test)
For flush mounting in machine pallets, plates, angles, cubes, towers and swivelling yokes. Can be used for all common machining tasks such as milling, turning, grinding, eroding as well as on test stands for mounting devices. Particularly suitable for oil-free environ-ment, e.g in the foodstuffs, aerospace industry or medical sector.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|