Single-Acting, Spring Return
- high clamping force in combination with small size and low weight
- t-slot adapter for easy integration
- t-slot 18, 22 and 28 mm are available
- clamping force from 19 kN to 78 kN
- no need for die standardization (width and depth)
The sliding clamp is positioned manually in the T-slots of the press ram or bed. It clamps on the edge of the die by applying hydraulic pressure to the piston and unclamps by spring force. The sliding clamp consists of a hydraulic clamping block which will be attached with two screws to a T-slot adapter. The clamping block can also be purchased separately to be directly mounted without a T-slot adapter.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|