Mechanical with integral high-pressure spindle
- temperature resistance up to 250°C
- high clamping force with low torque
- compensates for large clamping edge tolerances
- no colliding edges, smooth die positioning
- no need for die standardization (width and depth)
- self-locking by patented wedge system
The sliding clamp is manually placed in the T-slots and screwed against the die clamping edge. Once the high-pressure spindle has been adjusted to suit the height of the clamping edge, the clamping force is built up by turning the hexagon nut (SW 1) in a clockwise direction. The clamping force achieved, depends on the tightening of the torque selected with the torque wrench.
|T-Slot Size (mm)||18||22||28|
|Max. clamp force (kN)||40||40||80|
|Part no.||HCR-2212-185 Sliding Clamp W/ adapter||HCR-2212-225 Sliding Clamp W/ adapter||HCR-2213-285 Sliding Clamp W/ adapter|
|Accessory No.||HCR-2754-500 Spacer||HCR-2754-500 Spacer||HCR-2754-500 Spacer|
|Accessory No.||HCR-8.2754.1850 Parking Station||HCR-8.2754.2250 Parking Station||HCR-8.2754.2850 Parking Station|
|Accessory No.||HCR-2754-180 Holder||HCR-2754-220 Holder||HCR-2754-280 Holder|
|Document Title||Language||File Type|
Mechanical sliding clamps fastened to a machine bed.