Slide Pivot Clamps
5000 to 7250 psi max
- lever arm slides forward for extra reach as it pivots into a clamping position
- rugged design provides high force with excellent protection against flood coolant, chips, and welding spatter
- extremely small base area
- lever arm is designed to resist side forces at the clamping point
- available in the two types shown below
Applying fluid pressure to the A (clamping) port advances the piston, which causes the clamping arm to slide forward in its side slots as it pivots. Switching pressure to the B (unclamping) port positively retracts the piston and the attached clamping arm.
The clamping lever must complete its full sliding pivot motion and starts its downward clamping stroke before contacting the workpiece. In conditions with excessive chips, the sliding slots may need to be cleaned occasionally.
Mounting & Fluid Supply
Two mounting options: 1) for low mounting, install cylindrical base in a bored hole, then fasten housing to base plate with two socket-head cap screws; 2) for high mounting, fasten optional intermediate plate to base plate with two socket-head cap screws, then fasten clamp to intermediate plate with two socket-head cap screws. Tighten cap screws to recommended torque in table.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|