Rectangular style for ASA t-slots
- Modular design provides quick delivery
- Each roller provides linear movement
- Rolling resistance is 1-3% of the die weight
- Each roller is a prelubricated cam roller bearing mounted in a common block
- Rollblock can be secured with the included plate retainer or with pins mounted in the base of the T-slot
Try our NEW Ball bar/Roller bar Configurator!
*customized versions not in stock
The RH rollblock consists of a bar with rollers, mounted in the upper channel. When pressurized the internal pistons push down against the bottom of the T-slot, lifting the roller assembly and die. Recommended operating pressure is 3,000 psi. Pressure range is 1,000 to 5,800 psi maximum. A safety circuit relief set for 10% over the operating pressure, must be included to prevent pressure intensification caused by rollblock overload. See the pump Section 7 of this catalog for pumps or valve packages. Rollblocks for 22, 28, and 36mm Metric T-slots sizes also available.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|
Lead-in chamfer to prevent the first roller from damage
Top of Bolster