Mini Compact Clamps – Top Flange, Cartridge
2900 psi max
- available in one clamp size
- double acting only
- clamping force at 2900 psi with standard clamping arm
- extremely compact both in footprint and overall height
- designed specifically for space-saving manifold mounting
- can be installed in places where up to now there was insufficient space for a hydraulic clamping element
Check Price & Availability on CarrLane.com
Compact Clamps have a sturdy lever mechanism that pivots into clamping position. These clamps are extremely compact both in footprint and overall height. The clamping lever pivots a full 90° for clear loading even when using custom long clamping levers. Ideal for clamping in narrow recesses. The top-flange cartridge-type version shown here is designed specifically for space-saving manifold mounting. Thanks to the small housing diameter of only 22mm, this clamp can be installed in places where up to now there was insufficient space for a hydraulic clamping element. The minimum centerline distance between clamps is 28 mm.
Available in one clamp size, double acting only. Clamping force at 2900 psi with standard clamping arm:
Applying fluid pressure to the A (clamping) port advances the piston, which pivots the clamping arm into position. Switching pressure to the B (unclamping) port positively retracts the piston and the attached clamping arm.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|