for Flat Clamping Edge
● Extremely sturdy and process-safe
● Easy to unclamp even after the hardest use
● Integrated lock secures the upper die or mould in the case of pressure loss
● High operational safety by position monitoring and automatic motion sequence
● High sliding properties and corrosion resistance due to special coating process
The arch clamp consists of a hydraulic block cylinder and a piston guided in a housing. The arch-shaped clamping bolt clamps the die or mould by placing on the flat clamping edge. Due to the design inside the clamping element, the horizontally-acting force is deflected and hits the clamping surface almost vertically.
|Document Title||Language||File Type|